Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dice Chucking Memories...

So I recently hooked up my desktop computer (ca. 2002), since Allison's laptop died. Today I found the folder containing all my old webpage stuff. I always particularly enjoyed the details about Dungeons and Dragons (2nd edition at that point) games. The following is the character summary and the first adventure of that team: Arwen (my silly rip-off), Galen of the Plains (or is it the Giantslayer? Either way, it was Allen's paladin with stupid 2nd ed. charisma requirements), and Tak (Matty's only attempt at playing d&d with me, pretty much). Warning: these are pasted from a 7th or 8th grader's webpage, so ignore childish error, please.

Adventures of Arwen
Name:Arwen
Race:Elf
Sex:Female
Class:Mage/Fighter
Allignment:Neutral Good
Age:118
Height:4'11"
Weight:98 lbs.
Notable magic items:Scroll of lightning bolt(3 charges), Hand axe +2, Fire Slinger(long sword +2, shoots fire for 1D8 damage. 3 times a day), Periapt of wound closure, Scale mail +3, manual of pussiant skill at arms, manual of the cullinary art of preparing fine enchanted finger foods, manual of restorative brewing, spellbook of first level spells, spellbook of conuration/summoning spells, log of accurate transcription, spellbook of all my spells, potion of stone giant control, Skull of Chargg

Adventure of the Goblin Raiders

Characters:

Arwen, my mage/fighter.
Galen of the Plains, Allen's paladin who kept giving our cash away.
Tak, Matthew's thief.
Clifton, D.M.

So we were hanging out in a tavern or something and this kid came in. He had been part of a carravan, but it had been attacked by a party of goblin raiders. They got beat up, and all that was left was him. So we thought hey, why don't we go beat up some of those goblins and take their cash? We went after them and went to their last known position. We tracked them down until we found a cave. We went thru and every party of goblins had a leader and he always weilded a magical weapon. No one in the party even noticed so I got 'em all! A mace+1, a dagger+1, a spear+1, a mace+1, and a hand axe+1. The goblin king was wearing a crown and was protected by some gnolls. So we beat the crap out of them and on the throne was a secret switch which, when pulled would open a secret door leading to a big 'ole treasure trove. I went in first so when i got in there I dove in and stuffed 1000 gp in my backpack, then the others came in and we divided the rest evenly(he he he).

No comments:

Post a Comment